Wednesday, June 15, 2011

#7 *** 6-15-11 *** 11:25am

So, I have 6 days left until the movers come and get all my stuff and ship it home.


Mickey Mouse is on Tv.


My flip flops are bright green and they are awesome.


I added new books to good-reads so that I can remember what all I want to read when I get time.


Cameron looks older when his hair is cut short.


I have a night light that changes colors every couple of seconds... but you can press a button to make it stay a certain color... right now it is green.


Three fans in my room, one on my shelf, one on the ceiling, and one by the door... It is still hot in my room lol.


Mickey Mouse went off... there is nothing good on Tv right now.


I am bored.


LOL... So those are some facts I felt like sharing lol... Hope you enjoy! TTFN


-Maeham-

No comments:

Post a Comment