Sunday, June 12, 2011

#5 6-12-2011 6:48AM - Herpaderp-elite

Whose been saying we're easily amused? Let's easily amuse ourselves by duct taping them to a chair and tickling them with feathers. ;)

WTF Like some balls? LOL Nah, Bawse, like boss, you noob. Silly chicken, dicks are for lickin.' :D

I don't know who Gerard Butler is off the top of my head.

Since we're talking about masterminds...I all of the sudden thought of the Number 23. Have you seen that? With Jim Carrey? It came out in the theater here on one of my birthdays, but I didn't see it until much later, but man, what an awesome movie.

Salt wasn't what I expected either. But not a let down by any means. Most of Angies movies are acceptable, if not stupendous.

Sometimes I feel like I watch too many movies too, but at the same time I need to see more. I tend to watch the same movies a lot if I find the ones I really enjoy. I guess I developed that habit from hanging around my ex bf so much. We watched a lot of the same movies all the time at his house.

I've been in an organizing mood myself. I've been organizing my photobucket all night, just because I can. lol.

You should totally blog about some books. Then I can link you on my books blog in my "Book Blogs" section. ;) I keep adding new blogs for stuff too. Just because I can. :) If nothing else it keeps me busy so that I don't think about the bad things.

But, you can make a pretend blog about stuff that you daydreamed happened but never actually happened. :D My friend Xandra makes her blog like a story, and it's quite amusing.

Because I don't have a peen I can't be a bawse machine like Megaman? Then maybe I can be someone cooler like...Samus from Metroid. ;) Or Lara Croft...Man if I had some big titties I would totally cosplay as Lara Croft. As is I'd have to do some serious stuffing. :D

I can't lose count of what books I've read because whenever I finish reading them I write a review on goodreads. It keeps the dates and then I know how many books I've read. Plus, that way I never read the same book twice, and I can find new books, it's just legit like that.

---

Maeham is a funny girl you know, she somehow thought of a new name for a drink called Herpaderpalite...But I think it's more like Herpaderp-elite because it's the most elite drink you'll ever taste. "The Makers of this drink are not liable for the stupid shit you do while drinking this product." - Maeham

No comments:

Post a Comment