Sunday, June 12, 2011

#6 - 6-12-11 10:39AM - Ummm

Umm...
Duck/Duct taping someone to a chair and tickling them with feathers sounds more on the lines of a kinky evening. lol Why not burn some candles and some smelly good stuff? lol.
          Silly Chicken? Excuse me? And those are totally not for licking... something else may be though LMFAO!!! bwahaha... oh yes... I went there... LOL
          OmiGah! You do not know who Gerard Butler is?!?!?!?! Are you kidding me? You are SO Fired! LOL. Thats okay... you HAVE to know Ian Somerhalder... As long as you know him you redeem yourself for not knowing who Gerard Butler is! LOL
          I actually have not seen number23 yet... lol. I need to cause I like Jim Carrey. So it is good eh? :)
          Salt was indeed a good movie... Lol... just took a few turns that were unexpected thats all.
          I might make a Maeham Dream blog lol... Those will either scare people or make them laugh... Man I thought of that creepy old lady in Drag Me To Hell right before I went to sleep cause it was dark and all and I had to sit there and think happy thoughts so I didnt have nightmares LOL I swear sometimes I am such a weiner! LMFAO!!!
          Book Blog and Story Blog sounds like good times.
          Lara Croft is Epic so do that! LOL... Boobs Schmoobs!
This good reads thing sounds interesting to me now... I may have to check it out and write up some reviews of my own hehe!!!
LOL At you posting my drink theory on brainfart statistics LOL!
********* And now that the reply section of this blog is over LOL************
          I have got to tell you that I saw something disturbing today! My NEPHEW was wearing a SPORTS BRA! Are you kidding me kid? LOL...Teenage boys have no business wearing bras lol of any kind... well granted some may need one... I dunno... LOL Maybe the jiggle man boobs thing is more attractive than the boy bra thing... lol.
          And now there is a video of him in the sports bra pouring water on himself and rubbing himself... I mean...Really? LOL Come on!!! So disturbing lol... I love the kid to pieces but man... I think I need to get home and have a little talk with him lmfao! He is just too silly for his own good... What is he doing? Trying to be like Fred or something? LOL... Oh goodness... There goes the neighborhood!
Yep... I said it. And to anyone who is wondering the kid's status, he is straight, a little silly at times lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment