Sunday, June 12, 2011

#4 - 6-12-11 - AM

Of course it will be entertaining for the two of us... lol we are easily amused so I am told.
          "like a bawse" Totally made me think it sounded more like "Like a Balls." Just so you know LOL
Green and Black are two of my favorite colors. Granted that I love ALL colors... Lol they are at the top of my list.
          Law Abiding Citizen is a movie. Gerard Butler loses his family in a terrible way, sees some things that set him off and he uses his masterful strategic brain for some revenge. It is epic. He is a total Master Mind! Just so you know lol. Cause ya know... its EPIC!
          Salt is a pretty good movie. It totally wasnt what I expected, but pretty good lol. I enjoyed it :)
Heck yea, I watch movies all the time... Why not blog about it? LOL. That way people who may or may not be interested in movie reviews can read what my opinnion is on movies. Some hopefully will feel the same way and leave comments telling what they thought of whatever movie I previously posted about. LOL funny thing is, I still haven't gotten around to posting about Law Abiding Citizen yet lol. Meh... I will get to it. The Scorpion King just went off.
          Man I feel like maybe I watch too many movies lol. I could blog about several movies just from tonight lol. I think I have been lazy and on Blog Mode or Movie Mode all day. lol.
          AH Thanks a lot! LOL... you just made me think of another thing to blog about... I could totally blog about some books... I have read quite a few books lately... Hehe... I think I might just do that. And we could compare notes on whatever we both seem to have read! YEY... Lol gonna add another blog now... Well Not RIGHT now but you know what I mean. :)
          Yep Blogging about it proves it happened... Without a blog... it never happened?! LOL!
          Sorry, but... you cannot be megaman... there is an issue with the female/male anatomy there... haha! JS! Cause MegaMAN... you see?
          Agree to the reading thing... and I have lost track of how many books I have read this year... LOL. I may have to count. I would bet somewhere around at least 20! hehe. Leave it to Kresley Cole, Gena Showalter, Cassandra Clare, and many other Amazing Authors to keep me entertained with good reads!

No comments:

Post a Comment