Sunday, June 12, 2011

#3 6-12-11: In the early AM

I don't know how 'happening' this place is, but hopefully it'll be entertaining to the two of us, if no one else.

Since you're using green, I'm gunna use orange, like a bawse. :D You know when I see green on black I still think of a hackers command screen. :D A lot of my hacker buddies use green on black a lot.

It's a shame I don't know what Law Abiding Citizen is...but yesterday morning I rewatched Salt again. I love that movie, cus man, Angelina Jolie can still kick some ass.

So, you're gunna watch a movie everyday just to blog about it? Haha. That's like how I've been reading so much, just so that I can post blogs about the stuff I've been reading. I guess I'd been wanting to read more anyways. I've been reading almost all year, but I've only completely read through 5 books all year. Thing is, only one of them was under 500 pages long, so I guess that's not bad, seeing as I usually only read 300 page books. In fact, the one that was under 500 pages was a book called The Buried Covenant which happened to be just over 300 pages. A lot of people haven't heard of it yet, which is a shame since it's a really good book, but the author Shawn Keenan is a pretty nice guy too. I met him on goodreads. It feels a lot like I've read more books this year though. Hopefully I read a lot more!

We truly are blogwhores for just doing stuff just to blog about it...lol. That's how boring life is, that we gotta blog about the random junk we do. Haha. Eh, it'll keep us busy eh?

I was just telling Jim that I wish I was Megaman so I could beat people up and steal their powers. You know what he said to me? He said "Steal their money instead and pretend that's super powers." I responded to that with 'But I'm still not Megaman so I will still lose.' Haha. All this came about due to my tiredness and how I wish I could steal other peoples. Haha.

Yeah talked more about reading in this post than anything else, because reading makes you a bawse. ;) Agree/disagree?

No comments:

Post a Comment